Sunday, November 22, 2009

Psycho Landlord

My landlady called me up a few weeks ago and told me she needs to sell this house because she is going through a divorce and her husband is fighting for the house.

She called again last week and told me she wants me to leave her property today! I told that psycho that the law states that you must provide me with a 60 day notice according to the lease. She then hung up the phone! It seems like she wants to take her frustrations out on someone because her husband hates her guts. That's not my fault and I refuse to be the scapegoat for the witch.

Two days later, I get a eviction letter dated Nov 16 stating that I agreed that I will leave her property by Nov 30th! She is such a liar and I really want to leave but I never agreed to leave that fast. I will be so happy when this nightmare case of the witch from hell is done with.

I know my rights and I will be looking into this matter and monitoring closely with the proper people.

1 comment:

  1. OH no that is horrible! I hate when people pull stuff like that. Why kick you out so quick? Does she or he think they are going to be able to live there? Down here in FL alot of people are getting burnt by fake landlords that are putting up foreclosed houses for rent and taking the 3 months security and rent and then turning around and saying: You've gotta move, the bank is taking the house. And then there are people who are renting out peoples summer homes behind their backs and selling them and collecting mortgages and then the owners come home and realize that a whole family has been living in their house half the year! This economy is making people brazen criminals. Keep us informed.

    My best, Lynn

    ReplyDelete